X档案中文网 -> X档案讨论区 -> 我翻译的 X802 剧本,给大家参考 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

whatsup 2003-12-15 00:00
用了一天时间,眼睛挺累的,还是液晶看着舒服,单位的电脑是垃圾!!!
还是和上次一样,过了一遍,没有校对,错误也不少估计,有的不会翻译,大家凑活看吧。
这周内搞定第三集,如果需要的话。

————————

The characters, plotlines, quotes, etc. included here are owned by Chris Carter and 1013 Productions, all rights reserved. The following transcript is in no way a substitute for the show "The X-Files" and is merely meant as a homage. This transcript is not authorized or endorsed by Chris Carter, 1013 Productions, or Fox Entertainment. It was painstakingly typed out by CarriK and made available for your personal enjoyment by me, DrWeesh from my website, The X-Files Scripts Archive
这里出现的角色、剧情还有引用印证等等归克里斯 卡特和1013制作组版权所有。下面的剧本绝不是“X档案”的替代品,仅仅是一个敬意(?)。这个剧本没有被克里斯卡特和1013制作组或者福克斯娱乐授权和认可。这是CarriK费了很大劲输入的,我提供他作为你们的个人娱乐用。我网站的DrWeesh,X档案剧本。
________________________________________

SCENE 1
第一幕
ANNOUNCER: (Chris Carter?) Previously on the X-Files...
旁白:(克里斯卡特?)X档案前一集。。。
(Under KERSH's line we see scenes from last week, SCULLY looking at herself in the mirror, SKINNER looking up at the UFO that took MULDER in Requiem, SKINNER and SCULLY in KERSH's office.)
(以克什为线,我们上周看到的戏,使高丽在镜子中看自己,在安灵弥撒那集中,斯金纳看着带走莫特的飞碟,斯金纳和史高丽在克什的办公室中。)
KERSH: You and AD Skinner are the two primary witnesses to Mulder's disappearance. I want your statement taken ASAP.
克什:你和斯金纳助理局长是莫特失踪的主要目击者,我希望尽快看到你们的报告。
SKINNER: Taken by who?
斯金纳:被谁带走的?
KERSH: My task force leader on this, Special Agent John Doggett.
克什:特遣部队的头,特别探员,道根。
(DOGGETT is sitting in the bullpen just as SCULLY turns over his badge to read his name.)
(道根坐在房子里,史使高丽把他的证章反过来看他的名字。)
(SKINNER is talking to the LONE GUNMEN.)
(斯金纳在和龙甘曼说话。)
SKINNER: Look, if we knew where that ship was going we've got a chance to find Mulder.
斯金纳:你知道,如果我们知道船去了哪里,我们就可以找到莫特。
(CUT TO: MULDER screaming as the mouth drill penetrates his soft palate.)
(切到:当钻头穿过模特柔软的上颚的时候,模特尖叫着。)
(SCULLY is with the GUNMEN and SKINNER having her "revelation.")
SCULLY: It just came to me... why they took Mulder, why they're in Arizona. They're looking to find the whereabouts of a boy named Gibson Praise.
史高丽:我明白了。。。为什么他们带走了模特,为什么他们在亚利桑那。他们在找一个叫吉布森普雷兹的男孩。
(DOGGETT looks at the picture of GIBSON PRAISE that was slipped under his door.)
(道根看着滑到他们口的吉普森普雷兹的照片。)
(GIBSON PRAISE walks into one of the schoolrooms.)
(吉普森普雷兹走近一间教室。)
(In Arizona, DOGGETT's irritating aide, AGENT CRANE, is on the radio to DOGGETT.)
(在亚利桑那,道根生气的助手,克雷恩太原,在和道根在通过无线电说话。)
AGENT CRANE: We've just confirmed a location on this kid. He's at a school for the deaf in a place called Flemingtown.
克雷恩探员:我们刚刚确认了这个孩子的地点。他在弗莱明顿的一个聋哑学校。
(DOGGETT hears the report, then we see him hurriedly enter the school.)
(道根听到了汇报,之后我们看到他匆忙的跑进学校。)
DOGGETT: (to the PRINCIPAL) Keep an eye out the window. (notices SCULLY and SKINNER) What are you doing here?
道根:(对校长)留意窗户。(看到了史高丽和斯金纳)你们在这里干嘛?
SCULLY: What are you doing here?
史高丽:你在这干嘛?
DOGGETT: Trying to find Mulder.
道根:在找模特。
(Outside, GIBSON PRAISE is walking quickly away from the building. As he rounds a corner he stops and looks up in fear at a tall man in a gray T-shirt. We cannot see them man's face.)
(在外面,吉普森普雷兹从很快地走离房子。当他走到房角的时候停了下来,惊恐的抬头看着一个穿这灰色T恤的男人。我们无法看到那个男的的脸。)


________________________________________

SCENE 2
第2幕
(Under SCULLY's voiceover, camera pans over the nighttime desert. A bright light illuminates a spot on the ground. A slowly rotating angular aircraft beaming the light from its belly hovers above the ground, stops several yards from the sand, then the light goes out and the craft shimmers into invisibility.)
(在史高丽的话外音下,镜头移到夜晚的沙漠。一束光线照亮了地上的一点。发射光线的一家直升机慢慢的在地面上盘旋,在距离沙子几码的地方停了下来,之后光线慢慢消失了。)
SCULLY: (voiceover) We live in a darkness of our own making... blind to a habitant world all but unseen by us. A world of beings traveling through time and space imaginable to us only as flights of fancy. Who are these beings we dare to imagine but fear to accept? What dark work goes on inside their impossible machines... cloaked from us by invisible forces? If they know our secrets, why can't we know theirs?
史高丽:(画外音)我们在自己制造的黑暗中生存。。。看不到世界上的居民,但是我们看不到(???)。一个世界的人穿梭在实践和空间中,这种飞行只会在我们的科幻小说中想象出。我们敢于想象却无法接受的人是谁?他们不可能(实现)的机器中道理有什么东西。。。被看不到的力量所遮盖着?如果他们知道我们的秘密,为什么我们不能知道他们的秘密?

________________________________________



________________________________________

SCENE 3
第3幕
(Camera pans across the desert. At the edge of a cliff we hear and see GIBSON PRAISE being led by a tall man in a gray T-shirt.)
(镜头移向沙漠。我们听到并且看到吉普森普雷兹被一个高个的穿着灰色T恤的男人领着。)
GIBSON PRAISE: Stop it! Please! Let me go! Stop it! Let me go! Let me go!
吉普森普雷兹:住手!求求你了!放开我!住手!放开我!放开我!
(DOGGETT catches up to them and holds his gun on the man.)
(道根追上了他们并且拿枪指着那个男的。)
DOGGETT: Let the boy go! Let him go, Mulder!
道根:放开他!让他走,莫特!
(The man is MULDER, but his face is blank and expressionless.)
(那个男的是莫特,但他的脸上毫无表情。)
DOGGETT: Let him go, or I will be compelled to use my weapon. Now, I don't want to do that, Agent Mulder. I don't want to shoot.
道根:放开他,否则我不得不使用我的武器。马上,我不想那样做,模特探员。我不想开枪。
("MULDER" casually releases GIBSON PRAISE's arm. GIBSON PRAISE runs away. "MULDER" walks few steps toward the edge of the cliff. DOGGETT follows.)
(“莫特”随意的松开了吉普森普雷兹的胳膊。吉普森普雷兹跑开了。“莫特”朝悬崖走了几步。道根跟着。)
DOGGETT: Now, are you armed? Come on, damn it. This is just stupid, Agent Mulder. Don't turn this into a movie. Just tell me if you've got a gun. It's too hot for this B.S. (no response) All right, then, lie down. Lie down on the ground. Keep your hands out. Lay down on your belly there.
道根:现在,你有没有武器?过来,妈的。这样很愚蠢,莫特探员!不要把这想成电影。告诉我你是不是有枪。这太热了!(没有回答)好的,那么,趴在地上。排在地上。双手放在外面。腹部着地趴在地上。
("MULDER" looks at the ground then back at DOGGETT. DOGGETT stares at "MULDER" who looks coldly back at him. "MULDER" begins walking backward toward the cliff.)
(“莫特”看看地之后看着道根。道根看着冷眼看着他的“莫特”。“莫特”开始朝悬崖走。)
DOGGETT: For crying out loud, what are you doing? Agent Mulder, stay there!
道根:(大声喊)你要干嘛?莫特探员,站在原地!
(DOGGETT lowers his gin and runs toward "MULDER." The man who appears to be MULDER deliberately and calmly falls off the side of the 100 foot cliff and plummets to the ground below. Shocked, DOGGETT runs to the edge and looks down. "MULDER" is lying motionless on the desert floor. DOGGETT's AGENTS, including the irritating aide, AGENT CRANE, come running toward him.)
(道根放下枪朝“莫特”跑去。看起来是莫特的人故意地而且安静地跌落下100英尺悬崖,垂直的落到了地上。吃惊地,道根跑到悬崖边往下看。“莫特”躺在沙地上一动不动。道根的探员们,包括那个气人的助手,克雷恩探员,朝他跑去。)
DOGGETT: He went over! Over the edge!
道根:他从这里(掉下去的)。在边上。
AGENT CRANE: Who?
克雷恩探员:谁?
DOGGETT: Mulder.
道根:莫特。
(They look down. "MULDER" is lying far below, unconscious, his arm and who knows what else, badly broken. Close-up on him. His eyes open and he draws in a sudden breath.)
(他们往下看。“莫特”躺在下面很远的地方,没有意识,他的胳膊还是什么,断得很严重。近距离的看着他。他的眼睛突然睁开,突然的吸了一口气。)
(Later, on the desert floor at the base of the cliff. DOGGETT and his agents are investigating the scene. They look a little confused.)
(稍后,在沙地的悬崖下。道根和他的探员们在调查现场。他们看起来有点困惑。)
FEMALE AGENT: I have no explanation...
一个女探员:我不知道该怎么解释。。。
DOGGETT: Right, I'll talk to Scully. You guys head back to the school.
道根:是的,我会和史高丽谈谈。你们回学校去。
(An SUV pulls up beside the other trucks. SKINNER is driving. SCULLY gets out of the passenger side and walks up to DOGGETT.)
(一辆SUV听到了其他卡车的旁边。斯金纳在开车。史高丽从乘客位置下车走向道根。)
SCULLY: Where is he? Where's Mulder?
史高丽:他在哪?模特在哪?
DOGGETT: I don't know.
道根:我不知道。
SCULLY: You don't know? I heard an agent say over the radio that you saw him.
史高丽:你不知道?我听到一个探员在无线电中说你看到了他。
DOGGETT: Oh, yeah, I saw him. I saw him back right off that cliff there and I saw him fall right over there.
道根:哦,是的,我看到他了。我看到了他面对悬崖,我看他他从那里掉了下去。
SKINNER: Then where is he?
斯金纳:那么他在哪?
DOGGETT: He's gone.
道根:他不见了。
SKINNER: Come on, he can't be gone.
斯金纳:少来了,他不可能消失的。
DOGGETT: Yeah, he can't be, but he is.
道根:是的,他不可能消失,但他确实不见了。
(SCULLY goes over to where DOGGETT indicated. SKINNER looks back up at the huge cliff behind them. Then at DOGGETT.)
(史高丽走道道根说的那个地方。斯金纳回头看着他们身后的高高的悬崖,之后看着道根。)
SKINNER: That cliff there? He fell from there? It's impossible... a fall like that.
斯金纳:那边的悬崖?从哪里掉下来?不可能。。。从那里掉下来。
DOGGETT: A cop sees things. A man drops five stories, dusts his head off and goes back to work. An old lady gets shot point-blank in a Chinese restaurant, plucks the slug out of her egg foo yung. But even if Mulder survives this, what he does then is too much. You got your point of impact there where Agent Scully is standing... clear and identifiable. And a set of tracks here leading down to the wash. Look at these tracks. What do you see?
道根:一个警察看到一些事情。一个男人从5层掉下来,掸了掸头上的灰尘之后继续工作。一个上了岁数的女人在一家中国被枪击,她把子弹从。。。拔出来。但是,即使莫特活着。但他做的也太夸张了。你在史高丽探员站的位置会有你自己的想法的。。。清楚的,可识别的。这里其他的一些痕迹指向洼地。看看这些痕迹,你怎么看?
(SKINNER looks down at the tracks.)
(斯金纳低头看这些痕迹。)
DOGGETT: Mulder was running.
道根:模特跑了。
(SCULLY walks over to them.)
(史高丽走到他们身边。)
SCULLY: (confidently) It wasn't Mulder.
史高丽:(自信地)它不是模特。
DOGGETT: That's the one thing I'm sure of.
道根:有一点我是确信的。
SCULLY: It may have looked like Mulder, but it wasn't Mulder.
史高丽:他也许看起来像莫特,但不是模特。
DOGGETT: I told you I knew Mulder. Okay, maybe I didn't know him that well. But I know who it was up there, and it was Fox Mulder.
道根:我告诉你了我了解莫特。好的,也许我并不是很了解他。但我知道他在那里,他就是福克斯莫特。
SCULLY: I'm sure it did look like Mulder, and you have every reason to believe that it was him... but it was not Mulder. (she looks at SKINNER, then back to DOGGETT) I told you that I've seen things... things that I can't explain. Well, I have seen what looks like a man ?transform into another man.
史高丽:我确信他看起来像莫特,而且你有理由相信那就是他。。。但是,那不是莫特。(她看了斯金纳,之后看道根)我告诉过你我看过一些事情。。。一些我无法解释的事情。但是,我看到过一个男人变成另外一个人。
DOGGETT: What looks like a man, but who's not a man?
道根:什么看起来像个人,谁不是人?
(SCULLY sighs and looks at SKINNER again.)
(史高丽叹气,有看着斯金纳。)
DOGGETT: So, what is he?
道根:那么,他是谁?
SCULLY: You don't want to know.
史高丽:你不想知道。
(SCULLY begins walking away.)
(史高丽走开。)
DOGGETT: He's not a man? What the hell is he? Hey, don't turn your back on me.
道根:他不是人?他到底是什么?嘿,不要耍我。
(DOGGETT's voice stops SCULLY and she turns back to him.)
(道根的喊声让史高丽停下,她转身回到他身边。)
DOGGETT: (reasonably) I'm asking you a legitimate question.
道根:(有理由地)我在问你一个合理的问题。
(SCULLY looks at DOGGETT.)
(史高丽看着道根。)
SCULLY: He's alien.
史高丽:他是外星人。
(DOGGETT looks to SKINNER, then back to SCULLY.)
(道根开着斯金纳,之后看着史高丽。)
SCULLY: He's a bounty hunter.
史高丽:他是??猎人。
DOGGETT: Looking to collect a bounty on...?
道根:在找什么的奖金?(始终不明白bounty hunter到底什么意思!)
SCULLY: On Gibson Praise... because he's part alien. He's a human anomaly.
史高丽:吉普森佩雷兹。。。因为他一部分是外星人。他是异常的人。
DOGGETT: So, this alien bounty hunter... he disguised himself as Mulder to come out here and grab the boy?
道根:那么,这个外星??猎手。。。他假扮成莫特到这里带走了男孩。
SCULLY: (avoiding eye contact) To take him back to his ship... where we believe Mulder is.
史高丽:(避免目光接触)带他回他的飞船。。。我们相信莫特在那里。
DOGGETT: You know, Agent Scully... you're, uh, you're starting to remind me a lot of Agent Mulder yourself.
道根:你知道,是高丽探员。。。你,嗯,你使我想起很多莫特的事情。
(DOGGETT goes to his truck.)
(道根走到它的汽车旁。)
SCULLY: Well then, you explain it to me.
史高丽:那么,你解释给我听。
(DOGGETT ignores her and leaves. SCULLY and SKINNER are left together.)
(道根没理她离开了。史高丽和斯金纳一起离开了。)
SKINNER: If it's true or possible, what you're saying-- that there's someone like this out there, this bounty hunter-- he could just become anyone. You, me, any damn one of us.
斯金纳:如果那时真的,可能的,你怎么说——这又一个像这样的人,这个??猎手——他能够变成任何人。你,我,任何我们其中的一个。
SCULLY: I think that it is true. And possible. And wherever Mulder is right now... he better damn well be smiling.
史高丽:我认为那是真的。是可能的。无论莫特现在在哪里。。。他一定在他妈的笑。
(She glances up at the sky, then walks away from SKINNER.)
(她扫了一眼天空,之后离开斯金纳。)

________________________________________

SCENE 4
第4幕
(Back at the Flemingtown School. All the teachers, faculty, and students are outside, surrounded by the FBI agents.
(回到弗雷明顿学校。所有的老师,支援和学生在外面,为这FBI探员们。)
SECRETARY: Is this authorized?
秘书:这个被授权了吗?
(The fleet of SUVs pulls up. DOGGETT gets out of the passenger side of the lead vehicle.)
(SUV车队到达。道根从头车乘客的位置出来。)
AGENT MOSLEY: Right. They're here.
默斯利探员:好,他们在这里。
DOGGETT: Any sign of him? Mulder?
道根:看到莫特了吗?
AGENT CRANE: Not according to these people. We went through the school.
克雷恩探员:他们说没有。我们搜查了学校。
(Together, they look at the faculty and students. One of the students, THEA, looks back at them.)
(一起,他们看这老师和学生们。其中的一个学生,西娅,回头看这他们。)
DOGGETT: You're better than this.
道根:你比这个好。
AGENT CRANE: Sir?
克雷恩探员:什么?
DOGGETT: He's got to be here somewhere. Let's search the school again.
道根:他一定在什么地方。让我们在搜查一次学校。
(Inside the school, "MULDER" enters an empty lab. He looks down at his broken arm. With his other arm he sets the broken arm correctly, then with a smile morphs into the ALIEN BOUNTY HUNTER. Nice cold-faced work by Duchovny. A moment later, DOGGETT enters the lab and discovers ?)
(在学校里,“莫特”进入了一个没人的实验室。他低头看这摔断的胳膊。用另一只胳膊,他正确的复位了摔断的胳膊,之后微笑着便回了外星??猎手。不错的冷酷的。。。一会儿,道根进入到实验室,发现?)
DOGGETT: Hello?
道根:你好?
(?the PRINCIPAL of the school.)
(?学校校长。)
DOGGETT: Sorry, I thought you were... I thought they cleared you out of here.
道根:不好意思,我以为你。。。我以为他们带你出去了呢。
(The PRINCIPAL nods silently. AGENT CRANE enters.)
(校长默默地点点头。克雷恩探员进来。)
AGENT CRANE: Find something?
克雷恩探员:找到什么了吗?
DOGGETT: (looking at the PRINCIPAL) No. Let's keep looking.
道根:(看这校长)没有。我们继续找找看。
(DOGGETT and AGENT CRANE leave the room and join the team outside again. AGENT CRANE exits the building on the radio.)
(道根和克雷恩探员离开了屋子又加入到外面的队伍。克雷恩探员在无线电中离开了房子。)
VOICE ON RADIO: Administration building is clear.
无线电(对讲机)中的声音:管理区已经没问题了。
AGENT MOSLEY: (on radio) Copy, check it again.
默斯利探员:(在对讲机中)收到,再查一次。
(SKINNER and SCULLY are together near the cars.)
(斯金纳和史高丽在汽车旁。)
SKINNER: What I want to know is how Doggett got out here. How did he even know where we were going?
斯金纳:我想知道道根如何来这里的。他怎么知道我们去哪里?
SCULLY: I don't know. But he's going to turn this place upside down looking for the wrong person.
史高丽:我不知道。但是他闹翻天的在找一个错误的人。
SKINNER: What happened to Gibson Praise?
斯金纳:吉普森普雷兹怎么了?
SCULLY: Well, whatever happened to him, he's long gone. Wherever he is, he's three steps ahead of us.
史高丽:其实,无论他发生了什么,他都走远了。无论他在那里,我们前面有三步。
(SKINNER nods to the girl, THEA, who is getting on a bicycle at the edge of the property. As she rides off, SKINNER looks at AGENT CRANE as he comes out of one of the doors of the building behind them.)
(斯金纳对着西娅点头,他在存车处骑上了一辆自行车。她走开的时候,斯金纳看到从他们身后房门里走出来的克雷恩探员。)
SKINNER: Don't look now but we've got a pair of eyeballs on us. Just start walking, I'll be right behind you.
斯金纳:现在不要看,但是我们都有一双眼睛。开始走,我会跟在你后面。
(SCULLY and SKINNER walk around the corner of the building beside them. AGENT CRANE runs after them. As he round the corner, he finds only SKINNER. SKINNER firmly commands the man's attention. Scully is nowhere in sight.)
(史高丽和斯金纳走过他们旁边的屋角。克雷恩探员追上他们。他走过屋角的时候,范县只有斯金纳。斯金纳完全吸引了他的注意力。史高丽看不到了。)
SKINNER: Can I talk to you for a minute?
斯金纳:我可以和你聊几分钟马?
(CUT TO: SCULLY is following THEA through the desert. Not bad for a fair woman with no water in 3-inch heels following a teenager on a bicycle. SCULLY loses sight of the girl. She stops, shades her eyes and looks around. She steps on something that makes her look down. It is flexible and echoey. She uncovers a sand covered wooden trapdoor with a rope. Inside the area beneath the trapdoor, SCULLY finds GIBSON PRAISE, sitting, and THEA.)
(切到:史高丽跟着西娅进入了沙漠。对于一个没有水开着3-英寸厚的轮胎的汽车的女人来说,跟着一个十来岁其自行车的小女孩还是很容易的。史高丽看不到她了。他停下来,遮住眼睛到处看。她站到了一个东西上,使她向下看。它很软还有回声。他打开了一个有着一条绳子的被沙子埋在下面的地板门。在地板门下,是高丽看到了吉普森普雷兹坐在那里,还有西娅。)
GIBSON PRAISE: (accusing) You shouldn't have come here.
吉普森普雷兹:(谴责地)你不该来这里。
GIBSON PRAISE: You shouldn't have come. You'll lead them to me.
吉普森普雷兹:你不该来这里。你会带他们来的。
SCULLY: I'm here to protect you, Gibson.
史高丽:我来这里是要保护你,吉普森。
(SCULLY sighs deeply as she comes closer to the children.)
(史高丽深深地叹了口气,她走近了吉普森。)
SCULLY: I know you know that's the truth. I know you know my thoughts.
史高丽:我知道你知道那是真的。我知道你知道我在想什么。
GIBSON PRAISE: I know they took the man you work with ?Mulder. And now, they've come to take me.
吉普森普雷兹:我知道他们带走了和你一起工作的人,莫特。现在,他们来找我了。
SCULLY: (coming closer, gentle) The only reason they want to take you, Gibson ?is because you're a special boy. They want to take you because of what you are.
史高丽:(走近些,和蔼地)他们想带走你的唯一的原因是因为你是一个特别的男孩。他们想带走你因为你特别。
(THEA's voice is intelligible, but her pronunciation is that of someone who has been deaf all her life. She signs along with her words as she speaks to GIBSON PRAISE. There is an old Oklahoma license plate on the wall behind him - #00-0000.)
(西娅的话以理解,但是他的发音是一个一辈子都是聋人的。她和基普森普雷兹说话的时候在叹气。在他后面的墙上有一个旧的奥克拉荷马许可证的盘子——#00-0000。)
THEA: I'm sorry. I didn't know that someone was following me.
西娅:对不起。我不知道有人在跟着我。
GIBSON PRAISE: My friend Thea knows. She's the only one at school I've told. She says the FBI is looking for me, too. She's afraid for me.
吉普森普雷兹:我的朋友西娅知道。她是学校里我唯一告诉的人。她说FBI的人也在找我。她替我担心。
SCULLY: She has a right to be afraid. We don't know who to trust now.
史高丽:她应该担心的。我们不知道该相信谁。
(GIBSON PRAISE winces and looks down at his leg. SCULLY lifts the cloth covering the nasty wound.)
(吉普森普雷兹缩了一下低头看这他的腿。史高丽提起盖着他的脏了的伤口的衣服。)
GIBSON PRAISE: I fell when I was running away.
吉普森普雷兹:我逃跑的时候摔倒了。
SCULLY: I think you might have broken it, Gibson.
史高丽:我认为你骨折了,吉普森。
GIBSON PRAISE: If they find me, they'll take me. I know it. I've always known it.
吉普森普雷兹:如果他们找到我,他们会带走我。我知道的。我一直都知道。
SCULLY: I'm going to make you a splint, Gibson, okay? I can set your leg, but, uh... I'm going to need a car to get you out of here. (SCULLY rises and breaks off a couple of pieces of wood from a crate.) I'm going to come back for you. I promise. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you.
史高丽:我会给你用夹板,吉普森,好不好?我可以搞定你的腿,但是,嗯。。。我需要一辆车带你离开这里。(是高丽拿起一个箱子并且农下了几块木头。)我会回来找你的。我保证。我不会让你出任何问题的。
GIBSON PRAISE: You said that to me once before.
吉普森普雷兹:以前你这么对我说过一次。
(Guilty, SCULLY looks away from him and begins splinting his leg.)
(内疚地,史高丽不再看他开始给她上夹板。)

________________________________________

SCENE 5
第5幕
(Bright lights. They are headlights. At the school. Night. DOGGETT is still directing the agents around him. Agents are getting into trucks and driving away, continuing the search for GIBSON PRAISE and MULDER. A cell phone rings. AGENT MOSLEY, a young efficient agent, answers it.)
(亮光。它们是头灯。在学校。晚上。道根还在指挥塔周围的探员们。探员们上车离开了,继续在找基普森普雷兹和莫特。手机响了。默斯利探员,一个年轻能干的探员,接电话。)
AGENT MOSLEY: (on phone) Yeah?
默斯利探员:(在电话中)什么事?
(AGENT MOSLEY listens, then hands the phone to DOGGETT.)
(默斯利探员听着,之后把电话交给道根。)
AGENT MOSLEY: Deputy Director, for you.
默斯利探员:副指挥,找你的。
DOGGETT: (on phone) Yeah, this is John Doggett.
道根:(在电话中)是的,我市道根。
KERSH: (on phone) Agent Doggett, I'm getting reports from Arizona...
克什:(在电话中)道根探员,我有来自亚利桑那的消息。。。
DOGGETT: (on phone) Yes, sir.
道根:(在电话中)是的,先生。
KERSH: (on phone) ...That you found Agent Mulder.
克什:(在电话中)。。。你找到莫特探员了?
DOGGETT: (on phone) I'm afraid somebody jumped the gun on that. I saw him, sir, but I...
道根:(在电话中)我怕是有人过早的透露的消息。我看到了他,先生,但是我。。。
KERSH: (on phone, threatening) What do you mean, you saw him? What the hell is going on out there?
克什:(在电话中,恐吓地)你什么意思,你看到他了?那边到底怎么了?
DOGGETT: (on phone) Well, we're 'round the clock here. I've got local SAR, a rolling ground cordon and an eye in the sky. We're on top of the situation.
道根:(在电话中)其实,我们一直在工作。我有本地的安全分析报告,地上有哨兵,空中就飞机。我们处于最高状态。
KERSH: (on phone) How does the FBI find a man and then lose him in the middle of the desert? 'Cause I'd like to know. (pause) Agent Doggett, are you there?
克什:(在电话中)FBI是如何找到一个人之后再沙漠中有丢掉他的?因为我想知道。(停顿)道根探员,你在吗?
DOGGETT: (on phone) Yeah. I heard the question.
道根:(在电话中)是的,我听到了问题。
KERSH: (on phone) I put you in charge out there, Doggett. Now do the damn job.
克什:(在电话中)我让你在那里指挥,道根。现在,去他妈的干活。
(DOGGETT clicks the phone off dejectedly. He looks over at SKINNER, still dressed casually. SKINNER is, well, smirking. DOGGETT is offended.)
(道根挂断了电话。他看这斯金纳,穿着很随意。斯金纳在,嗯,傻笑。道根被惹恼了。)
DOGGETT: This amuse you? I amuse you?
道根:这个很有意思?我让你觉得有意思?
SKINNER: No. It just made sense to me. How you found your way out here. Who led you to Gibson Praise.
斯金纳:不。我只是知道。你怎么找到这里的。谁带你找基普森普雷兹的。
DOGGETT: You think I was spying on you?
道根:你认为我在监视你?
SKINNER: No, but I think our new Deputy Director was. You're being made a pawn in a rigged game.
斯金纳:不是,但我认为我们新的副局长是。你只不过是一个肮脏游戏里的一个棋子。
(DOGGETT looks at him a moment, then indicates for SKINNER to walk apart with him. Two manly-men talking about manly things.)
(道根看了他一会儿,之后是一斯金纳走开。两个男的在讨论事情。)
DOGGETT: All right, you've painted me the picture, now put it in a frame.
道根:好的,你搞定我了,但需要给我个头绪。
SKINNER: All right. You've got a good rep, Agent Doggett. You don't compromise, you don't quit. You're a damned good FBI agent-- best of the best. Lot of guys put you in the Director's chair one day. Which is why you've been set up to fail. There's no amount of search and rescue or rolling cordons or eyes in the sky that are going to turn up Mulder. It's just the wrong approach.
斯金纳:好的。你的名声很好,道根探员。你从来不妥协,从不退缩。你是一个非常他妈的好的FBI探员—精英中的精英。迟早有一天很多人会支持你当局长的。那就是为什么你被派到这里来失败。这里没有搜索或者救援或者用来最不莫特的在工作的哨兵和天上的飞机。那时错误的方法。
DOGGETT: It's not a question of approach. It's the only approach I got.
道根:方法没有问题。这是我唯一所拥有的方法。
SKINNER: The only way you're going to find Mulder is to give into the truth. To listen to Scully. But even then... say you did find him, even then you lose. You put anything about aliens or UFOs or alien bounty hunters in your report... Kersh will ruin you. I'm betting that was his plan.
斯金纳:你找到莫特的唯一的方法就是找到真相。听史高丽的。但是即使。。。说你找到了他,你还是丢掉了。你把有所得关于外星人,飞碟或者外星??猎手的资料写进报告的话,克什会毁了你。我保证那时他的计划。
(Long pause. DOGGETT stares at SKINNER, then raises his voice to be heard by the five or so agents lounging around another truck.)
(长时间的暂停。道根盯着斯金纳,之后提高它的身影让在另一辆车旁游荡的5个探员听到。)
DOGGETT: Is Agent Scully here? Where's Agent Scully?
道根:史高丽探员这吗?是高丽探员在哪里?
(AGENT MOSLEY snaps into action and pulls out his radio.)
(默斯利探员突然行动拿出对讲机。)
AGENT MOSLEY: (on radio) I need someone who's with Agent Scully to put her on a radio. Someone... with Agent Scully.
默斯利探员:(在对讲机中)我需要和史高丽探员在一起的人让她在对讲机中说话。有人和史高丽探员在一起吗。
(CUT TO: In the dormitory building, AGENT LANDAU looks around the agents around him. He sees a man come out of the bathroom.
(切到:在宿舍楼,蓝道探员看这周边的探员。他看到一个人走出浴室。
AGENT MOSLEY: (voice on radio) Anyone got a twenty on Agent Scully? Is anyone out there with her?
默斯利探员:(在对讲机中)谁看到史高丽探员了?谁和他在一起?
(When AGNET LANDAU looks back toward the man walking toward him, he now sees SCULLY.)
(当蓝道探员回头看走向他的人的时候,他现在看到了史高丽。)
AGENT LANDAU: (on radio) I'm with Agent Scully.
蓝道探员:(在对讲机中)我和史高丽探员在一起。
(CUT TO: Outside at the trucks.)
(切到:卡车外。)
AGNET MOSLEY: Then who's this?
默斯利探员:那么这是谁?
(MOSLEY looks up at someone walking toward them from the desert. It is SCULLY, looking tired. She did just spend a few hours in the desert.)
(默斯利看这从沙漠里走向他们的人。是史高丽,看起来很疲惫。他在沙漠中呆了几个小时。)
AGENT LANDAU: (voice on radio) Go for Agent Scully.
蓝道探员:(对讲机中的声音)去叫史高丽探员。
SCULLY: (reacting to the three men staring at her) What?
史高丽:(看着三个男者盯着她作反应)干吗?
(DOGGETT doesn't take his eyes off of SCULLY.)
(道根视线没有离开史高丽。)
DOGGETT: Give me the radio.
道根:给我对讲机。
(MOSELY hands DOGGETT the radio.)
(默斯利把对讲机给摩根。)
DOGGETT: (on radio) You're with Scully?
道根:(在对讲机中)你和史高丽在一起?
(CUT TO: Dormitory. AGENT LANDAU is still with the WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE SCULLY.)
(切到:宿舍。蓝道探员以让和看起来像史高丽的女人在一起。)
AGENT LANDAU: (on radio) Right across the room from her.
蓝道探员:(在对讲机中)在她房间的对面。
(CUT TO: Outside with the trucks. SCULLY is suspicious.)
(切到:在汽车外。史高丽有点怀疑。)
SCULLY: From who? From me? Where?
史高丽:从哪?从谁?在哪里?
DOGGETT: (on radio) What room? Where are you?
道根:(在对讲机中)什么房间?你在哪里?
(CUT TO: Dormitory.)
(切到:宿舍。)
AGENT LANDAU: (on radio) Bunkhouse. We're in the dorm.
蓝道探员:(在对讲机中)宿舍。我们在宿舍。
(CUT TO: Outside.)
(切到:外面。)
SCULLY: Tell him to hold her. Tell them not to let her out of his sight!
史高丽:告诉他控制住她。告诉他们不要让她离开他的视线。
(SCULLY begins running toward the building. The others follow.)
(史高丽开始朝房子跑。其他人跟着。)
DOGGETT: (on radio) Hold Scully. We're coming to you.
道根:(在对讲机中)控制住四高丽。我们马上过来。
(CUT TO: Inside the dormitory. AGENT LANDAU approaches the WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE SCULLY as she walks away from him.)
(切到:在宿舍里。蓝道探员在看起来像史高丽的女人走开的时候走近她。)
AGENT LANDAU: Agent Scully—
蓝道探员:史高丽探员——
(The WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE SCULLY grabs AGENT LANDAU by the neck. She only uses one hand. It looks pretty painful. He can't breathe and blood is drawn as he chokes. Her face shows no emotion, just like MULDER on the cliff earlier with GIBSON. She lets go and runs through the crowd of agents as SCULLY, DOGGETT and the others burst into the dorm.)
(看起来像史高丽的女人抓住了蓝道探员的脖子。她只用了一只手。看起来很疼。他不能呼吸了,血随着他的窒息往下流。她的脸上没任何表情,就像早些时候莫特和基普森在悬崖上。她走开了并且同拥挤的探员中间作为史高丽跑了过去,道根和其他探员冲到了宿舍里。)
SCULLY: Hey!!
史高丽:嘿!
(They all chase the WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE SCULLY, catching only glimpses.)
(他们都在追看起来像史高丽的女人,只是瞥了一眼。)
SCULLY: There she is. Do you see her?
史高丽:她在那。你看到她了吗?
(SCULLY sees her go into the bathroom. As SCULLY runs to the door, she stops when she sees her reflection in the door mirror. She stares at herself for a moment. AGENT CRANE comes out of the room.)
(史高丽看他跑进了浴室。史高丽跑到门口,当她看到镜中自己的影像的时候,她停住了。她盯着自己看了一会儿。克雷恩探员从物资出来。)
SCULLY: Where did she go? Did you see her?
史高丽:她去哪里了?你看到她了吗?
AGENT CRANE: No.
克雷恩探员:没有。
SCULLY: She ran right back here. I saw her.
史高丽:他从右边跑了过去。我看到她了。
(SCULLY looks back at DOGGETT.)
(史高丽回头看着道根。)
SCULLY: You saw her.
史高丽:你看到她了。
(DOGGETT doesn't answer. SCULLY goes over to AGENT LANDAU who is wounded and gasping for breath on the floor. SCULLY begins trying to treat him.)
(道根没有回答。道根收到受伤的躺在地上喘气的蓝道探员旁边。史高丽想帮着治疗他。)
SCULLY: Agent... Can you breathe?
史高丽:探员。。。你能呼吸吗?
(AGENT LANDAU looks up at her and begins heavy panicked breathing. SCULLY backs away out of concern for the man.)
(蓝道探员开着他并且开始费尽的呼吸。史高丽忧虑消除。)
SCULLY: He thinks it was me. He thinks that I did this to him. (to DOGGETT) How is that possible?
史高丽:他认为她是我。他认为我对他作了这些。(对着道根)那怎么可能?
(SCULLY looks around at everyone in the room.)
(史高丽看这房间中的每一个人。)
SCULLY: It's someone in this room.
史高丽:是这个房间中的一个人。
(SCULLY walks away from them all. Camera focuses on THEA staring at someone. Cut to this person's hand covered in blood, then pan up to reveal that it is AGENT CRANE, DOGGETT's assistant. THEA, nervous, backs away and leaves the room.)
(史高丽从他们中走开。镜头聚焦到西娅盯着的人。切到这个人手上有血,之后全景到上面显示这是克雷恩探员,道根的助手。西娅,焦虑的,回身离开了屋子。)
________________________________________

SCENE 6
第6幕
(Shot of invisible alien ship in the desert. We see MULDER on the alien operating table through a blurred camera lens. His face is still stretched by the clamps. His eyes fly open.)
(在沙漠上的看不到的外形飞船的镜头。通过一个模糊不清的镜头我们看到了躺在外星手术台上的模特。他的脸仍被夹着。他的眼睛睁开了。)
(CUT TO: GIBSON PRAISE waking up suddenly in the underground bunker.)
(切到:基普森普雷兹在地下仓库中突然醒来。)
GIBSON PRAISE: (gasping) Mulder!
基普森普雷兹:(喘气)莫特!
(GIBSON PRAISE gasps for breath.)
(基普森普雷兹气喘吁吁。)

________________________________________

SCENE 7
第7幕
(Siren wails as an ambulance arrives and AGENT LANDAU is wheeled out into it. DOGGETT watches. SCULLY watches, then head down, heads toward one of the trucks. SKINNER follows her.)
(警铃声伴随着救护车的到来,蓝道探员被推进了救护车。史高丽看这,低下了头,朝一辆车走去。斯金纳跟着她。)
SKINNER: Agent Scully. Where are you going?
斯金纳:史高丽探员,你去哪里?
(SCULLY ignores him and gets into the truck and locks the door. SKINNER comes to the window.)
(史高丽没理他上了汽车,锁上了门。斯金纳走到窗户旁。)
SKINNER: Agent Scully.
斯金纳:史高丽探员。
(SCULLY feels frantically under the floormat. SKINNER holds up the car keys for her to see.)
(史高丽在垫子下面感觉很疯狂。斯金纳拿起汽车钥匙给她看。)
SKINNER: (calmly) Get out of the car.
斯金纳:(冷静地)从车里出来。
(SCULLY looks at him, then gets out the passenger side.)
(史高丽看着他,之后从副驾驶的位置出来。)
SKINNER: Agent Scully!
斯金纳:史高丽探员!
SCULLY: Who are you?
史高丽:你是谁?
SKINNER: Who am I?
斯金纳:我是谁?
(SCULLY pulls her gun on SKINNER. A second later he pulls his on her.)
(史高丽拿出了她的枪支者斯金纳。马上斯金纳拿出了他的枪指着她。)
SCULLY: Drop your weapon and turn around.
史高丽:放下你的枪,转过身去。
SKINNER: I won't turn around.
斯金纳:我不会转身的。
SCULLY: Just do it! I know how it works-- kill shot to the back of the neck.
史高丽:快去做!我知道该怎么做-从脖子后面射击毙命。
SKINNER: Scully, you're pointing your weapon at a friend.
斯金纳:史高丽,你在拿枪指着你的朋友。
SCULLY: Turn around, or I'm going to assume that you're not who you say you are.
史高丽:转身,否则我会认为你不是你说的人。
SKINNER: Scully, it's me! Skinner!
斯金纳:史高丽,是我!斯金纳!
(Long pause. SKINNER lowers his weapon and turns around.)
(长暂停,斯金纳放下枪转身。)
SKINNER: I can prove it. I know your secret-- who else knows it?
斯金纳:我可以证明。我知道你的秘密-别人谁还知道?
SCULLY: (still pointing the gun) Okay... then tell me.
史高丽:(还在拿枪指着)好的,说给我听。
SKINNER: You tell me. How do I know it's you?
斯金纳:你告诉我。我怎么知道那是你?
(SKINNER suddenly turns and takes SCULLY's weapon from her hands. They both breathe heavily.)
(斯金纳突然转身从史高丽手里拿走了的枪。他们都深深地呼吸。)
SKINNER: I don't like pointing guns at pregnant women any more than I like them pointing guns at me.
斯金纳:我不喜欢拿枪者之孕妇,更不喜欢被她们拿枪指着。
(Tense moment, he hands her gun back to her.)
(紧张的时刻,他把她的枪换给她。)
SKINNER: This has gone too far, Scully.
斯金纳:这太夸张了,史高丽。
SCULLY: No. That's what's wrong here. It hasn't gone far enough. I need those car keys.
史高丽:不是。这里有问题。这还不够。我需要车钥匙。
SKINNER: And what do you think you're going to do?
斯金纳:你知道你要干吗吗?
SCULLY: (tearing up) Look, we are being hampered here by the FBI, by John Doggett, by doubt, by our own mistrust. Whatever it is, it is working... as long as we let it.
史高丽:(流泪)你知道,我们在这里被FBI,被约翰道根,被疑虑,被我们自己的不信任牵制着。无论是什么,它还在继续,只要我们准许。
SKINNER: You told me Mulder wouldn't allow it. Wouldn't let me ruin my career over this. Over him. But what about you, Scully? I mean, my god, you've got even more at stake.
斯金纳:你告诉过我模特不会准许的。不会让我在这上在模特上毁掉我的事业。但是你呢,是高丽?我是说,老天,你更加的危险。
(SCULLY's voice is cracking. She is barely holding back tears.)
(史高丽声音破碎(哽咽?)。她几乎不能控制住眼泪。)
SCULLY: I-I can't take the chance that I'm never going to see him again.
史高丽:我,我不能冒险再也见不到他。
SKINNER: Mulder could just come walking out of the dark-- we don't know.
斯金纳:莫特也会会从黑暗中走出来的-我们不知道。
SCULLY: Look... we've got one last chance here waiting for us out there in the desert-- Gibson Praise. It may just be who gets to him first.
史高丽:看这。。。我们在那边的沙漠里有最有一个机会在等着我们-基普森普雷兹。问题是谁先到他那里。
SKINNER: Get in the car. I'll drive.
斯金纳:上车,我来开。
(With SKINNER driving, they leave in the SUV. THEA(?) watches them go.)
(斯金纳开车,他们坐着SUV离开。西娅,看着他们离开。)
(Later in the desert, flashlights in hand, SCULLY and SKINNER get out of the truck and go to the trapdoor.)
(稍后再沙漠中,手中的手电,是高丽和斯金纳下车走到地板门旁。)
SCULLY: Gibson!
史高丽:基普森。
SKINNER: He's not down there.
斯金纳:他不在下面。
SCULLY: I told him to stay here. He was supposed to stay here. (yelling) Gibson! (she sees something a few yards away) I found him.
史高丽:我告诉他待在这里。他应该呆在这里。(叫喊)基普森!(她看到几码外的东西)我找到他了。
(They run toward GIBSON PRAISE sitting on the desert floor staring at a section of the desert.)
(他们跑向坐在沙地上看这沙漠一角的吉普森普雷兹。)
SCULLY: Gibson. What are you doing out here? Why didn't you answer me, huh?
史高丽:基普森。你在这里干吗?你为什么不回答我,嗯?
GIBSON PRAISE: (weakly) He's here. I hear him.
基普森普雷兹:(虚弱地)他在这里。我听到了。
SCULLY: (glances up at SKINNER) What are you talking about?
史高丽:(扫了一眼斯金纳)你说什么?
GIBSON PRAISE: Mulder. He's somewhere out there.
基普森普雷兹:莫特。他在某个地方。
(SCULLY feels his forehead.)
(史高丽摸他的前额。)
SCULLY: He's got a really bad fever. I think his leg might be infected.
史高丽:他烧的很厉害。我认为他的腿被感染了。
SKINNER: All right, we got to get you to the hospital, okay, buddy?
斯金纳:好的,我们需要带你去医院,好不好,朋友?
GIBSON PRAISE: (to SCULLY) You're so close now.
基普森普雷兹:(对这是高丽)你现在非常的接近。
(SKINNER has crossed over to GIBSON PRAISE and gently lifts the boy into his arms.)
(斯金纳走到基普森普雷兹旁,轻轻地把他搂在怀里。)
SKINNER: I'll carry you. Put your arm around my neck. Watch your legs.
斯金纳:我来抱你。把你的胳膊放在我的脖子上。小心你的腿。
(As SKINNER heads back to the truck, he realizes SCULLY is not following. She is looking off into the desert.)
(斯金纳抱他回汽车的时候,他发现是高丽没有跟随。她在看着沙漠。)
SKINNER: Agent Scully.
斯金纳:史高丽探员。
SCULLY: You take him to the hospital.
史高丽:你带她去医院。
SKINNER: What about you?
斯金纳:你呢?
(SCULLY doesn't answer or look back. SKINNER takes GIBSON PRAISE onto the truck.)
(史高丽没有回到或者回头看。斯金纳带基普森普雷兹上了车。)

________________________________________

SCENE 8
第8幕
MacLAREN REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
12:48 AM
麦克拉伦地区医疗中心
上午12:48
(SKINNER, still carrying GIBSON PRAISE, enters the emergency area of the hospital.)
(斯金纳,还在抱着基普森普雷兹,进入医院急诊区。)
SKINNER: I got a boy here who needs emergency medical attention.
斯金纳:我这里有个男孩需要紧急急诊。
(Hospital personnel place GIBSON PRAISE on a gurney.)
(医院工作人员将基普森普雷兹放在一辆推车上。)
(Later, GIBSON PRAISE is resting in a hospital gown in a room. He is sleeping, but then his eyes fly open in panic. SKINNER approaches with concern.)
(稍后,吉普森普雷兹传着医院的长袍在房里休息。他在睡觉,但眼睛突然伴随着恐慌睁开。斯金纳很关心。)
SKINNER: What? Are you okay? What's wrong?
斯金纳:什么事?你还好吧?怎么了?
(GIBSON PRAISE's focus is on the chairs outside the open door. SKINNER looks. No one is there.)
(基普森普雷兹的注意力在开着的门外的椅子上。斯金纳看着。那里没人。)
SKINNER: It's okay, Gibson, lie down. Lie down.
斯金纳:没问题,基普森,躺下。躺下。
(GIBSON PRAISE's panic increases. When Skinner looks back at the door, THEA is there. She enters. Her face is cold and emotionless. GIBSON PRAISE looks at her in terror as she closes the door.)
(基普森普雷兹的恐慌增加了。当斯金纳回头看门口的时候,西娅在那里。她进来。他的脸上(感觉很)冷酷,没有表情。基普森恐惧地看着她关上门。)

________________________________________

SCENE 9
第9幕
(Nighttime desert. SCULLY, alone, is walking across the sand, flashlight in hand. Mystical woman's chanting voice music from Within is playing.)
(夜晚的沙漠。史高丽,一个人,在沙地上走路,手电在手里。神秘的Within那集里的女声的圣歌再次响起。)
SCULLY: Mulder!
史高丽:莫特!
(Her call is one of desperation. She wants an answer, but deep within she knows one is not forthcoming. She walks several more fruitless paces.)
(她的喊声是绝望的。她希望得到回答,但她深深知道他是不会来的。她走过了几处寸草不生的地方。)
SCULLY: Mulder!
史高丽:莫特!
(No answer. She looks around. Nothing. She is alone. Despondent. Then, far above, she sees a bright light getting closer. She looks up it in hope and awe.)
(没有回答。她看着四周。什么都没有。只有她一个人。沮丧的。然后,再上面,她看到亮光正在靠近。她充满希望和敬畏的向上看。)
SCULLY: Oh, my god.
史高丽:哦,上帝呀。
(More mystical chanting music.)
(更多的神秘的圣歌。)
(SCULLY still looking up at the light. More mystical chanting music, then it blends into the sound of helicopter blades as we see that the light from the craft is not the flickering circular form we saw in the teaser, but the image of a police search light. The police helicopter lands, and DOGGETT gets out and crosses to SCULLY. She is bummed, to say the least but still defiant.)
(史高丽还在向上看着光线。更多的圣歌,之后混合着直升飞机螺旋桨的声音,我们看到的亮光是从飞行器里出来的,不是在Teaser中看到闪烁的环形的光,而是警察搜索的灯光。警察直升机降落,到跟出来走向史高丽。她虽然没有价值(??),至少依旧目中无人。)
SCULLY: For someone who claims he's not following me, you sure have a knack.
史高丽:对于一个自称没有跟踪我的人来说,你还是有点诀窍的。
DOGGETT: Hey, you're where the action is.
道根:嘿,你在事发的地点。
SCULLY: What does that tell you? That I'm crazy or that I'm right?
史高丽:那告诉了你什么?我疯了,还是我正确?
DOGGETT: Wandering around in the desert in the dead of night, you call it.
道根:深夜在沙漠里逛,你还这么说。
SCULLY: You say you want to find Mulder but you won't do what it takes. You're afraid that I'm right.
史高丽:你说你想找莫特但是你不愿承担代价。你还怕我是正确的。
DOGGETT: I'm not afraid of anything. Except that maybe Mulder's got even you believing in this crap now.
道根:我不怕任何东西。除非,也许莫特都让你相信这些废话。
SCULLY: You've seen this crap for yourself now. How do you explain what took place today?
史高丽:你现在看到了这些话。你怎么解释今天发生的事情?
DOGGETT: Let me ask you something hypothetically. Now, if you were to find him out here or this ship or this alien bounty hunter, what would you do then?
道根:我问你一个假设的问题。现在,如果现在你找到了莫特,或者这艘飞船,或者外星??猎手,你打算怎么做?
SCULLY: I know what Agent Mulder would do. He'd do whatever it took.
史高丽:我知道莫特探员会怎么做。他会做需要做的事情。
DOGGETT: You mean lie. Like you've been lying to me. And flout orders like you've done every step of the way on this thing. Is that what it takes, Agent Scully?
道根:你在说谎。就像你一直在对我说谎。还有关于这件事每一步你所做的轻视规则的事情。这就是该做的,史高丽探员?
SCULLY: Give a little, get a little, Agent Doggett.
史高丽:少劳少得,道根探员。
DOGGETT: You knew where the kid was, you knew where the kid was and you wouldn't tell me-- why?
道根:你知道那个孩子在哪里,你知道他在哪里却不告诉我,为什么?
SCULLY: What kid? I don't see any kid.
史高丽:什么孩子?我没看到任何孩子。
DOGGETT: You're lying to me again! Assistant Director Skinner took him from here to the hospital.
道根:你有再对我说谎!助理局长斯金纳从这里带他去的医院。
(Pause. She steps closer to him.)
(停顿。她走近了他。)
SCULLY: How do you know that?
史高丽:你怎么知道的?
DOGGETT: There's one thing I know for sure in this case and that's that Mulder is after this boy Gibson Praise. Why? It beats the hell out of me. But when he goes after that kid, my men are going to be waiting for him.
道根:关于这件案件有一点我很清楚,就是莫特在追踪这个男孩。为什么?我非常不清楚。但是当他最这个孩子的时候,我的人就一直在等他。
SCULLY: Your men... followed Assistant Director Skinner?
史高丽:你的人。。。跟踪助理局长?
(She sighs and begins walking back toward the helicopter. DOGGETT runs after her.)
(她叹了口气,开始向直升飞机走去。道根跟着她。)
DOGGETT: Hey, where you going? Agent Scully, where you going?
道根:嘿,你去哪?史高丽探员,你要去哪?
SCULLY: Your men are at the hospital?
史高丽:你的人在医院?
DOGGETT: They got it controlled. Nobody goes in or out of that building without them knowing about it.
道根:他们已经控制住了。在他们不知道的情况下没人可以进出那个建筑物。
SCULLY: How do you know that they're your men?
史高丽:你怎么知道他们是你的人?
(DOGGETT follows SCULLY. They get into the helicopter and it lifts off. As it does, we see the shimmering of the invisible UFO only a few feet away. Inside, MULDER is still on the evil table, fully conscious. Something is definitely over his crotch. He is apparently aware that SCULLY is nearby.)
(道根跟着史高丽。他们尽到是直升飞机里,直升飞机起飞了。在它起飞的时候,我们看到几英尺外看不见的飞碟的微软的光。 在里面,莫特还在不幸的台子上,完全清醒。有东西在他的胯部。他很明显的知道史高丽就在附近。)
MULDER: (yelling) Scully! Scully!
莫特:(叫喊)史高丽!史高丽!

________________________________________

SCENE 10
第10幕
(Inside the hospital. SCULLY and DOGGETT enter. Other agents are in the waiting area.)
(在直升飞机里。史高丽和道根进入。其他探员在等待区。)
SCULLY: Where's the boy?
史高丽:男孩在哪?
AGENT CRANE: Door at the end of the hall, with AD Skinner.
克雷恩探员:走廊最后面的那扇门,和助理局长斯金纳在一起。
SCULLY: Are you certain about that?
史高丽:你确定吗?
AGENT MOSLEY: Why don't you get yourself a visual in the exterior window. The night nurse has been checking the boy every 20 minutes-- he's fine.
默斯利探员:为什么你不在外面的窗户看看?夜班护士每20分钟检查一次那个男孩-他很好。
AGENT CRANE: We have hospital personnel going about their business. We're just laying back, waiting for Mulder.
克雷恩探员:我们有医院人员做事。我们只是呆在这里,等着莫特。
SCULLY: Yeah, every minute that you wait, that boy's in danger. He's exposed.
史高丽:是的,你等得每一分钟,那个男孩都处于危险。他被暴露了。
AGENT MOSLEY: No one's getting past us, Agent Scully. No one's gotten past us.
默斯利探员:没人从我们这里过去,史高丽探员。没人从我们身边过去。
SCULLY: You believe that, Agent Doggett?
史高丽:你相信这些,道根探员?
(Long moment as DOGGETT looks at SCULLY. Then, decisively, he crosses down the hall to GIBSON PRAISE's room. SCULLY follows, taking out her gun. DOGGETT looks at her questioningly.)
(道根看了史高丽一会儿。之后,果断地,他穿过走廊走向吉普森的房间。史高丽跟着,拿出她的枪。道根怀疑地看着她。)
SCULLY: (sarcastically, yet serious) Hey, if something tries to rip your throat out, I got you covered.
史高丽:(讽刺地,也严肃地)嘿,如果有人想撕裂你的喉咙,我会掩护你的。
DOGGETT: (knocking loudly at the door) A.D. Skinner... this is John Doggett.
道根:(使劲地敲门)斯金纳助理局长。。。我是道根。
(He opens the door. The room is empty.)
(他打开门。房子是空的。)
DOGGETT: What the hell is this? What the hell is going on?!
道根:这是怎么了?到底怎么了?!
(SCULLY runs back out of the room toward the agents.)
(史高丽跑出屋子跑向探员们。)
SCULLY: There's no one in that room.
史高丽:房子里没人。
(SCULLY begins looking in other rooms and stairwells.)
(史高丽开始看其他的房间和楼梯间。)
SCULLY: I'm looking for a patient, a boy, 12 years old. He may still be in this building.
史高丽:我们再找一个病人,12岁的男孩。他也许孩子还在楼里。
(In GIBSON PRAISE's room, DOGGETT's agents have joined him. DOGGETT looks at the window. He is clearly frustrated.)
(在吉普森普雷兹的房里,道根的探员门进来了。道根看着窗户。他很明显地十分失落。)
DOGGETT: The window doesn't even open. How's a grown man and a boy get out of the room except by that door?
道根:窗户甚至没有打开。一个成年男人和一个男孩如果出去的除了门口?
(DOGGETT looks up at the dropped ceiling.)
(道根向上看天花板。)
(SCULLY enters another room. The bathroom door opens. It is SKINNER.)
(史高丽进入一个房间。厕所的门开着。是斯金纳。)
SKINNER: Agent Scully.
斯金纳:史高丽探员。
(SCULLY pulls her gun on him. They speak in hushed tones.)
(史高丽拿枪对着他。他们用平静的语调说话。)
SKINNER: It's okay, I've got him. Gibson.
斯金纳:没问题,他在我这里。吉普森。
SCULLY: How did you get here? How did you get him out of that room?
史高丽:你们怎么到这里来了?你怎么带他来这间屋子的?
SKINNER: We went up through the ceiling. I don't know who to trust.
斯金纳:我们从天花板上过来的。我不知道该相信谁。
SCULLY: Where is he?
史高丽:他在哪里。
SKINNER: He's right here. They're going to find him.
斯金纳:他在这里。他们会找到他的。
(CUT TO: DOGGETT looking up under the dropped ceiling in GIBSON PRAISE's room. His flashlight finds an unconscious SKINNER, his eyes badly wounded.)
(切到:到跟抬头看着吉普森普雷兹屋里掉下的天花板。他的手电筒找到了昏迷的斯金纳,他的眼睛伤得很厉害。)
(CUT TO: SCULLY slowly crossing to where "SKINNER" has indicated. She sees GIBSON PRAISE through a window. He sees her and violently shakes his head. As she is about to react, "SKINNER" grabs her around the throat and flings her across the room where she crashes into a glass wall. GIBSON PRAISE runs into the room to help. He distracts "SKINNER" long enough for SCULLY to grab her gun and shoot him through the throat.
(切到:史高丽慢慢地靠向“斯金纳”指的地方。他在镜子里看到了吉普森普雷兹。他看到她,使劲地摇头。当她要做出反应的时候,“斯金纳”抓起她的喉咙,把她扔过房间撞碎了一面玻璃墙。吉普森普雷兹跑进房间去帮忙。他分散了“斯金纳”的注意力足够长的时间让史高丽可以拿起她的枪向他的喉咙开枪。)
(Out in the hall, DOGGETT and his agents, guns drawn are approaching her location.)
(在走廊外,到跟贺她的助手们,拔出的枪到达她这里。)
DOGGETT: Agent Scully!
道根:史高丽探员!
(In the other room, "SKINNER" has fallen to the ground and (glasses and all) morphed into the ALIEN BOUNTY HUNTER as green fluid bubbles through the bullet wound. Then, as SCULLY and GIBSON PRAISE watch, he dissolves into toxic green fluid. DOGGETT and the other agents enter. He first looks at SCULLY, then at the nasty green fluid at his feet. Does he lose his first pair of shoes to green slime.)
(在另一个房间,“斯金纳”倒在地上(玻璃和所有的???)变会外星??猎手,绿色的液体泡泡从子弹伤口处流出。之后,是高丽和吉普森普雷兹看着他分解成有毒的绿色液体。道根和其他探员进来。他先看了史高丽,之后看到脚下恶心的绿色液体。他在绿色的粘液中失掉了第一双鞋。)
DOGGETT: An agent needs help!
道根:探员需要帮助!
(He crosses to SCULLY and lifts her into his arms, resting her against his leg. She begins to cry, and embarrassed covers her eyes.)
(他走向史高丽,把她抱在怀里,靠在他的腿上。她开始哭,眼里充满了困窘。)
DOGGETT: (yelling out the door) I said an agent needs help!
道根:(对门外喊叫)我说了探员需要帮助!
(SCULLY continues to cry, hand over her face. DOGGETT holds her as best he can. GIBSON PRAISE stand nearby. Only DOGGETT and GIBSON PRAISE stay with her as she cries.)
(史高丽继续哭,手盖在脸上。道根尽力搂着她。吉普森普雷兹站在旁边。只有道根和吉普森普雷兹在她哭的时候待在她身边。)

________________________________________

SCENE 11
第11幕
(DOGGETT is in KERSH's office. KERSH is looking at hospital images from the case.)
(道根在克什的办公室里。克什看着案件的医院照片。)
KERSH: The best I can say is it's lucky it all happened at a hospital.
克什:我能说得就是幸好所有的都发生在一所医院中。
DOGGETT: Very lucky, yes, Sir.
道根:很幸运,是的,先生。
KERSH: I assume the hazardous materials or chemicals which caused this must have been medical.
克什:我认为造成这个时间的危险物质或者化学制品一定是药品。
DOGGETT: That has not yet been determined, sir.
道根:它还没有被确定,先生。
KERSH: So much here is undetermined... as remain the whereabouts of Mulder. But some of your ?facts... like "a man falls from the cliff and disappears..." "An agent has his throat crushed by an assailant who vanishes into thin air." This reads like a piece of pot-boiled science fiction.
克什:这里太多的事情没有被确定。。。莫特的下落也是。但你的一些事实。。。例如“一个男的从悬崖上掉下去而且消失了。。。”“一个探员的喉咙被一个消失在空气中的攻击者捏碎”这个读起来好像热门(?)的科幻小说。
DOGGETT: You mean it reads like an X-File. But that's what you intended, wasn't it, Sir? When you assigned me to the case.
道根:你是说他看起来像X档案。但是那是你故意的,是不是,先生?你什么时候派我去这个案子。
KERSH: I'll ask the questions, John. You just give me some damn answers. (hands him the file) Don't come back until you do.
克什:我会问问题的,约翰。你只是告诉我了一些没用的答案。(递给他文件)搞定前不要回来。
________________________________________

SCENE 12
第12幕
(SCULLY's hospital room. SCULLY, badly bruised, is asleep. She wakes up as a get- well card with rainbows and butterflies is placed in her hand. She looks at the card, then at DOGGETT sitting next to her.)
(史高丽医院的房间。史高丽,严重的擦伤,在睡觉。当一个有彩虹和倾听的早日康复的卡片放在她手中的时候,史高丽醒了。她看着卡片,之后看到道根坐在她旁边。)
DOGGETT: My dad always said it's not who wins or loses... it's who takes the worst beating that counts.
道根:我爸爸常说不是谁赢了或输了。。。是谁被打惨了才算数(?)。
SCULLY: That supposed to cheer me up?
史高丽:也就是说我该高兴了?
DOGGETT: I thought so. But then I never did get to see your opponent.
道根:我认为如此。但之后我再也看不到你的对手了。
SCULLY: And you never will. You still don't believe me.
史高丽:你不会的。你还是不相信我。
DOGGETT: What I don't believe is how long they're keeping you here.
道根:我不相信的事他们要让你在这里呆多久。
SCULLY: Oh, it's just some things they have to check out... make sure of.
史高丽:哦,他们必须要做一些检查。。。确认一些事。
DOGGETT: Well, I've got some things I thought you'd want checked out. A.D. Skinner is in stable condition, resting comfortably and awaiting diagnosis and further study. Ditto Agent Landau, his throat. Gibson Praise is right now a ward of the state but I asked for special protections, as I assumed you would yourself.
道根:好的,我有些事情我想你也许想看看。斯金纳助理局长情况稳定,安静地在休息,等待着诊断和进一步的检查。蓝道探员也是,他的喉咙。吉普森普雷兹在被国家保护着但我要求特别保卫,我想你愿意亲自做。
SCULLY: What are you doing here, Agent Doggett?
史高丽:你在这里干嘛,道根探员。
DOGGETT: Keeping you apprised of the case.
道根:告诉你案件的信息。
SCULLY: That's not your job.
史高丽:这不是你的工作。
DOGGETT: It is, actually. And officially. I'm... assigned now to the X-Files.
道根:最终地,正式地,它是的。我。。。被分派到X档案了。
(SCULLY does not take this well. DOGGETT looks down and begins to leave the room.)
(史高丽接受起来不容易。道根低下头开始离开屋子。)
DOGGETT: Whatever you and I may differ on, I'll find him, Agent Scully.
道根:无论是和我有区别,我会找到它的,史高丽探员。
(With SCULLY staring after him, DOGGETT exits.)
(在史高丽的注视下,到跟出去了。)
(CUT TO: MULDER lying on the very uncomfortable table. As the camera pans around him, we see six ALIEN BOUNTY HUNTERs with stoic expressions step up to surround him.)
(切到:模特躺在非常不舒服的台子上。镜头对他全景,我们看到6个??表情外星??猎手在围拢他。)
The End
结束

CrazyShipper 2003-12-15 00:00
whatsup好样的!
照着样下去,S8的字幕你一人拿下了!!
我挺你,加油吧!
向为philes服务的人致敬!!

ben 2005-07-17 14:15
敬礼

dingyucandy 2005-08-03 13:45
蛮不错的,以后若再有的话记得要与大家分享哦。最好是纯中文的不要夹杂英语的。


查看完整版本: [-- 我翻译的 X802 剧本,给大家参考 --] [-- top --]


Powered by PHPWind v4.0.1 Code © 2003-05 PHPWind
Gzip enabled

You can contact us